WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Radio Submarina DOES NOT collect and never ask You to provide Your sensitive personal data. We only process Your personal data with Your knowledge and to the extent that is actually needed to achieve the processing purposes outlined below. The personal data that Radio Submarina may collect and further process, as well as the ways of collection includes:
- The data You provide us when You register Your User’s account for using our website or Radio Submarina app:
- Contact details: name, pseudonym, email address.
- Other Personal data: date of birth, links to social media profiles, information contained on social media profiles: photo, age, residence of location.
- The data You provide us when You contact with us:
- Contact details: name, pseudonym,email address, postal address;
- if You’ll be a winner of our music skill competition – Your payment details and/or postal address.
- Automatically collected data: IP address; device type; cookies; operating system type; operating system version; data about the device’s location; crash reports; links You click and other behavioral data with regard to Your use of Radio Submarina app and/or our web-site. We may use third-party services that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase the functionality of our Website. When first time entering our Website, we request Your acceptance for using cookies and analytic services.
THE LEGAL GROUND AND PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING USER’S AND VISITOR’S PERSONAL DATA
Radio Submarina processes Your personal data on a lawful basis pursuant to Radio Submarina legitimate interests as follows:
- contact details, such as name, surname, phone number and email address, are required for:
- confirming Your identity;
- providing the services through our Website
- communication with You;
- direct marketing, unless You have objected to the use of Your personal data for this purpose;
- protection against fraud, Internet scams;
- maintenance and security of our website;
- contact with You;
- entering into a contract with You or a company which You present.
- information concerning the date of birth is required for:
- identification the age status in respect to the need of obtaining verifiable parental or guardian consent before any collection, use, change or disclosure of personal data from and about children;
- information contained on social media profiles: name, age, photo, residence of location is necessary for:
- establishing and maintaining User’s account in Radio Submarina app.
- information concerning Your payment details and postal address is required for:
- providing You with the prize in case You’ll get a prize in our music competitions;
- information concerning the type of Your mobile device, IP address of your computer or mobile device, type of operating system, operating system version is required for:
- identifying the inter-operability of our website with Your mobile device or computer and system administration.
- data about links You click and other behavioural data with regard to Your usage of our Website and Louder.me app is necessary for:
- improving the quality of our services;
- marketing, research and analytical purposes to make our website user-friendly;
- understanding the relevance of our website functionality and Your need in respect of our services.
- crash reports are collected and processed by Radio Submarina for:
- identification and elimination of problem configurations in Radio Submarina app and Radio submarina.com Website functionality.
In addition, Radio Submarina may also use Your personal data as follows:
- providing customer and/or operational support;
- analysing and managing informational, commercial and other risks; and
- exercising our commitments arising from our relations with You and relating to the usage of our website.
MAIN PROCESSING ACTIONS WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Radio Submarina may process Your personal data mostly by way of collection, storing, recording and structuring. We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal data, and also to prevent personal data from being accessed by unauthorised persons. All Your personal data is stored on secure servers. We shall not sell Your personally identifiable data to any third parties for their own direct marketing use.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- a) Access to Your personal data.
You have a right at any time to request confirmation as to whether or not Your personal data are being processed, as well as clarifying the basis and purposes of processing. If Your Personal data are being processed, You may request its copy in a machine-readable form.
- b) Rectification of Your personal data.
If You discover the incorrectness of Your personal data as well as necessity of its amending necessary for receiving the services provided through our website, You may contact us immediately for making required rectification.
- c) Erasure of Your personal data.
You may exercise the right to request the erasure of Your personal data if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes which Radio Submarina originally collected or processed it for;
- Your personal data were provided by third parties without Your knowledge and consent;
- there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue the processing of Your personal data;
- Your personal data is used only for direct marketing purposes, and You object to such processing;
- it is necessary to comply with a legal request or legal obligation.
- d) Object to processing Your personal data.
You may request to cease processing of Your personal data if:
- there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue the processing of Your personal data;
- Your personal data is used only for direct marketing purposes and You object to such processing;
- it’s necessary to comply with a legal request or legal obligation.
- e) Appeal to a corresponding supervisory authority.
If You consider that we permitted any negligence with respect to collecting or processing Your personal data, You have a right to lodge a complaint to a corresponding supervisory authority.
- f) Be aware of any correction or erasure of Your personal data, restriction of processing, and recipients of your personal data; and
- g) Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, that affect you.
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Processing of Your personal data is carried out for the limited period until:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- receiving Your request concerning erasure of Your personal data, if applicable;
- we discover that minors provided their personal data without corresponding parental or guardian consent, or data relating to such minors is provided to us by third parties.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In view of the provisions of current legislation, Radio Submarina may share Your personal data with the following Third Parties:
- to our employees responsible for the maintenance of our Website and customer relations;
- to the corresponding service providers where applicable (for example, delivery service providers etc.) in order to assist us with the goods or services that You have requested from us, as well as to meet our commitments arising from our relations with You and relating to the usage of our website. In this case they are obliged to provide you with an adequate level of personal data protection;
- to the persons designated by You as authorised to give instructions on Your behalf;
- to the relevant government regulators, public authorities, judicial bodies or law enforcement agencies to meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests etc. or to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations imposed by any governmental authority;
- to the corresponding law enforcement agencies in order to investigate, eliminate and/or prevent offences;
- to our affiliates, successors and assigns on the basis of legitimate interests in the course of our normal business activities. We shall take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that relevant appropriate safeguards were taken for treating your personal data securely. We will inform You of this in advance and ensure that your personal information is secure.
Radio Submarina may also generally disclose Your data in an anonymised format by taking all reasonable steps to ensure that such data does not contain Your personally identifying information.
ANALYTICS AND OTHER THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- Social plugins:
We also use social plugins (‘buttons’) of social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, VK and YouTube. When You visit our Website these buttons are deactivated. After their activation by clicking on them, a direct link to the server of the respective social network is established. The contents of the button are then transmitted from the social network directly to Your browser and incorporated in the website by it. After activation of a button, the social network can retrieve data, independently of whether You interact with the button or not. If You are logged on to a social network, the network can assign Your visit to the website to Your User account. If You are a user of a social network and do not wish it to combine data retrieved from Your visit to our website with Your user data, You must log out from the social network concerned before activating the buttons.
We have no influence on the scope of data that is collected by the social networks through their buttons.
CHILD’S AND ADOLESCENT’S PRIVACY
- if You are a resident of EU or EEA country and Your age is under 16; or
- if You are a resident of the USA and Your age is under 13.
You may contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a person who is liable for processing the personal and other data collected from children and adolescents, as well as information concerning the verifiable parental consent from parents or guardians.
Radio Submarina will provide the parents or guardians with:
- notice of types of personal data being collected from the child for contact with parent or guardian;
- the opportunity to stop to any further collection and processing of child’s information;
- the opportunity to prohibit any further collection and processing of child’s information;
- the opportunity to request deletion of child’s personal data;
- the opportunity to provide their consent to collect and process child’s personal data;
If You, as a parent or guardian, discover that Your child or adolescent provided a false information concerning permission of collection and processing his personal and other data, inform us immediately via e-mail email@example.com for deleting such data.
In any case we do not knowingly collect, use and otherwise process personal and other data from minors and thereby shall not be liable for collection and further processing of the above-mentioned information. We will delete immediately such data in case of discovering that fact.
44 Pobedy av.,
Date: October 10, 2018